Cannot connect to my LE10 (rpi4) neither via Infrared remote not via Web or Via Android App

• I am coming from LE 9 and rpi 3+ . I have been using it for at least 3 years and I had no problem with ethernet connection (Wired + Static IP) and infrared remote (Panasonic) Today was my first time with new hardware and new LE10.

Instalation was fine and I could see the first steps wizard on the screen of my Panasonic TV, although I could not access to Kodi via infrared remote. I tried via web (even after enabled it) and I could not either.

After using a mouse to enable ssh I am able to access via SSH now and SAMBA access is working fine also.

Anyway, access via web, any android APP or infrared remote are not working at all. :S

As information I can see my raspi STATIC IP asignation in my router. It seems all is working fine there.

I am sorry but I should ask for helpp :D

• Access via "web" means what? I take it you did enable the web server in Kodi and are using an IP address (not hostname) to access your LibreELEC client.

- using Webchorus2 interface on a web browser

- KoRe remote mobile app

- Something else

• Sorry if I did not explain it properly. Lets try it again:

I enabled the web access by using the mouse attached to the rpi4 and watching the tv.

Local IP is 192.168.1.133 and I am able to connect via SSH, no problem ssh [email protected]

I get no luck connecting via any web browser (Firefox or Chrome) using http://192.168.1.133:8080/

I get no luck using any of the KodiRemote App (KoRe Remote or Yatse). I tried adding manually by 192.168.1.133 port 80.

My Panasonic Infrared Remote does not work either.

PD: LE 9 and rpi3+ couple was working perfect in the same LAN and same TV, just a month ago.

Edited once, last by axpirin (September 19, 2021 at 1:55 PM).