Network problems ZOTAC CI323

• For a long time I've been experiencing choppy performance and a lot of preload of videos on addons like youtube or crunchyroll (the last one is specially sensitive). I dont know what could I been doing wrong, I'm just using what everyone uses, a generic image on a zotac ZBOX CI323. I dont use wifi (my box is sitting right on side of a huawei fiber modem connected via a new UTP 7F cable), and even if I wanted to use it, doesn work either, but seems like its getting a IP address, but nothing works inside the box if connected that way.

I have a lot of performance issues, with bad UI performance, but I dont care about that, I just want my streaming addons to work ok. Is something else I have to do to make it work ok? once I tried to do some emulation stuff too (which my apple TV 1 did excellent), but this box seems like unable to do it, even if its a basic SNES emulator on RETROARCH.

any recommendations?

• Best Answer
    • Official Post

Please uninstall or de-activate the Netflix add-on, reboot and try again. This add-on seems to produce errors in the background.

If slowness persists, activate debug logging at GUI (you are currently at log level 0). This will make a HUD overlay appear on top of the screen. Then reboot, login by SSH, run pastekodi and post the resulting link.

• I must say, yes. At least for the performance of other streaming addons, netflix is not good. That's fixed now, I will pursue the performance of retroarch, or try one of those version that kills the kodi process, when the emulator is launched. Thanks man, I appreciate it!