KODI doesn't show up as a Digilink/CEC source on my TV.

• I have a rather old Grundig 24" TV in my kitchen. I have been using a R Pi with LibreElec 9.2 attached to the TV for long time without any problems. I gave the R Pi to my brother and thought that this would be a nice time to upgrade

So I created a new Raspberry Pi (4 B) with LibreElec 10.

Everything worked as it should, and I'm getting the KODI desktop when the Pi it has booted up, but no way I can cet the HDMI-CEC (Grundig is calling this DIGILINK) to work so using the TV remote is not working.

Under Source I am selecting HDMI 1 (where the Pi is attached) After this I'm supposed to select the DIGILINK source (the KODI) but it's not there. It just won't show up as it should.

I've tried this with two R Pi 4B and also changed the HDMI - cables. Both of which are brand new.

The R Pi I gave to my brother is also a R Pi 4B but with LibreElec 9.2 and when I attach this to my TV it work as it should, and the KODI is there under Digilink Sources.

Are there HDMI - cables out there that dont' support Digilink/CEC?

Anything? A link or a tip or two would be so nice. I've empied all my options (which are sort of limited).

Regards Roger, Sweden