Since LE 10, video judder on rpi4 2Gb

• Hello guys,

Since upgrade to LE10, each video has a little judder.

After searching on forums (LE or Kodi), I've changed 'adjust display refresh rate" to something else that "NO".

When I'm launching the video file, TV screen switch (black screen) from 60 fps (GUI refresh rate) to 24 fps (refresh rate of video file, and no more video judder.

So why, on previous LE 8,9,9.2 this issue never appears on my set ?

and why the player cannot adapt fps when is set as its maximum 60 fps ?

The workaround don't affect my playback (even black screen on switch to refresh rate detected on video file).

Any, with this issue ?

• i'm having same issue. Also judder. I never had issue's with previous libreelec versions but now with version 10 only troubles, can't even watch movie anymore that is on my homeserver. Dropping out constantly.

• Please provide a full debug log.

How to post a log (wiki)

1. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
    2. Restart Kodi
    3. Replicate the problem
    4. Generate a log URL (do not post/upload logs to the forum)

use "Settings > LibreELEC > System > Paste system logs" or run "pastekodi" over SSH, then post the URL link
  • Hello,

Sorry for the delay :

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks

• Let see :

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.