Clonezilla & multiple disks

• I'm having to reinstall LibreElec & TVHeadend on an RPi3 (TVHeadend went weird and decided not to end recordings) - no problem. I decided that to make life easier for myself I'd create a clone of the Micro SD card so if it happened again it would be a simple swap. I'm using 64GB Micro SD cards because recordings get stored on there as well (I had a lot of problems when I tried to use an SSD in a USB slot).

Long story shortened: I ended up thinking to use a live Clonezilla USB stick in my laptop running Linux Mint. This laptop has 64GB disk so I have 3 64GB disks and a 32GB disk to choose from. How, with the cryptic identification Clonezilla gives each how can I select the source & target from the three possibles (I can thankfully eliminate the 32GB memory stick).

• It looks like a very useful utility and I'll install it, but I'm not sure how it helps with Clonzilla.

For now I've decided to create an image and then write the image back to another micro sd - takes a bit (!) longer but it works.

• I tried RescueZilla yesterday, and it seems okay. It is CloneZilla but with a "proper" GUI.

The only annoying thing so far is that it doesn't support double-tap on a laptop's mousepad. And some of the screen color combinations are not optimal, but it doesn't require the usual boot-up questions.