docker.linuxserver.nn : repo and wrapper-addons ready for LE 10 ?

• Hi,

are the docker.linuxserver.nn : repo and wrapper-addons ready for LE 10 ? The repo zip-file comes with a 9.xx number but installs. When installing from there portioner as the 1st container it fails with dependency could not be resolved.

Anybody know the status or was successful already ?

Thanks,

/BJ

Well, I installed the container updater first and then could install the portioner container. But now the updater all 5 minutes kills, updates and starts the portioner container. So seams not to be usable ?

Anybody knows ?

Thanks,

/BJ

Edited once, last by Johannes: Ein Beitrag von Johannes mit diesem Beitrag zusammengefügt. (September 1, 2021 at 5:28 PM).

• Yes, the addons are compatible with LE 10

You don't have to install the repo from zip, it's included as an option in the LE repo. Just install the linuxserver repo from the LE repo first, and then go to linuxserver repo and you can install the docker wrapper addons.

If it's not working after install, check the journalctl logs via "journalctl -u docker.linuxserver.portainer.service" or the systemd status via "systemctl status docker.linuxserver.portainer.service" in terminal

• ok., updater seems do be satisfied after few updates and I managed to install and start using SQL-container as Kodi database.

The only thing left currently is that LE does not start docker and sql container before starting Kodi, so media info displays are always empty. When I wait until message tells "docker started sql" and then "systemctl restarts Kodi" everything is well ;-). (Of course I activated wait for network with 30sec.....)

How can we improve like LE9 did ?

• sure, that is what I am using, but does not start before Kodi.

Hm, I try to find out about if dependencies of the service is installed:

On the text start screen it says waiting for network and after that next row failed to start docker.linuxserver.mariadb.

So dependencies are ok, something goes wrong....

Edited 3 times, last by Johannes (September 2, 2021 at 8:29 AM).

• this is the 09_Journal-cur.log and it includes the message

Code
    Sep 02 09:32:08 LibreELECintel sh[1033]: docker: Cannot connect to the Docker daemon at unix:///var/run/docker.sock. Is the docker daemon running?.
    Sep 02 09:32:08 LibreELECintel sh[1033]: See 'docker run --help'.
    Sep 02 09:32:08 LibreELECintel systemd[1]: docker.linuxserver.mariadb.service: Main process exited, code=exited, status=125/n/a
    Sep 02 09:32:08 LibreELECintel sh[1039]: docker: Cannot connect to the Docker daemon at unix:///var/run/docker.sock. Is the docker daemon running?.
    Sep 02 09:32:08 LibreELECintel sh[1039]: See 'docker run --help'.

I do not understand really ???