Sundtek MediaTV issue

• Hi all,

after a long period of constant updates from openelec up to the 9.2 releases of libreelec I decided to do a fresh install with release 10.

I used a fresh SSD in my NUC so I could lookup config data from the working install. Within a few hours I was back with the basic functionality.

Something I saw very early was a screwed up config GUI for the Sundtek MediaTV Addon. I'm not sure, if this is the reason, but actually there is only one active TV stick. The second one stays inactive (no green LED).

Is the damaged config GUI known?

Is there any way to debug deeper into the system to find the reason for only one active TV stick?

Chri5

• Type this commands in SSH console to update the addon. To see if there is any difference.

Code
    wget -O driver.dvb.sundtek-mediatv-10.80.0.105.zip http://vpeter.libreelec.tv/tmp/driver.dvb.sundtek-mediatv-10.80.0.105.zip
    killall -9 mediasrv
    unzip driver.dvb.sundtek-mediatv-10.80.0.105.zip -d /storage/.kodi/addons -o
    rm driver.dvb.sundtek-mediatv-10.80.0.105.zip
    reboot
  • Thanks vpeter for the fixed plugin. And sorry for taking some time to test it.

The config pages now look like before, all four are filled with the config options.

Driver update works. But when trying to refresh the tuner list I get an exception (see snippet from kodi.log).

What else may I post to help you understanding what's wrong?

Chri5

• It will take some time to get my tuners back for a test. Seems addon needs some more python changes.

Btw: Can you post the output from command

Code
    mediaclient -e
  • Calling mediaclient -e gives:

• Ok, did it. The reboot is quite important!

As a result I got both devices listed on the config page and was able to configure them.

But, when I try to configure the VDR PVR Backend the Number of adapters to wait for is still pre-set to 1 and I can't change it.

• Setting in VDR addon has nothing to do with Sundtek.

You need to enable Wait for frontend initialization, then move to Number of adapters to wait for, press Enter, press button right/left to increase/decrease the number, press Enter, move to OK and press Enter to save the settings.