LibreElec 9.97.1 on RaspBerry Pi4 - hangs on reboot and shutdown commands

• I've recently re-imaged my HTPC RPi4 from LibreElec 9.2 to 10.0, and everything seems to be working smoothly except for one little annoying detail: The raspberry seems to be unable to perform shutdown or reboot properly.

This is a vanilla install, straight from the .img file provided in the stable downloads section, with only PlexKodiConnect add-on installed.

Navigation and playback run super smooth, but when I try to shut down my HTPC for the night, or if I try to reboot the raspberry, the software will stop, but the raspberry itself will simply go "Zombie". It stays on, but won't respond to anything. I cannot connect to it through SSH. I need to manually remove the power to force the board to power down (and press the power button again if all I wanted was a reboot).

Any help would be appreciated.

• False alarm, it seems the solution was to install the Raspberry Pi tools and System tools from the Librelec Add-on Repository.

Looks like it was a communication issue between the raspberry and the power management hat, which probably resolved itself when I installed the raspberry pi tools which contained RPi.GPIO