general performance questions (and rare artefacts on HD channels with Sat>IP)

• Today I got the response from AVM (FritzBox).

It's a bit strange, since I measure UDP packet loss directly through the FritzBox, with absolutely no other device connected to the fritzbox (even DSL disconnected). Just from an IPerf3 Client(Win10 Laptop) to an IPerf3 Server (RasPi with Raspbian) both connected to different ports on the FritzBox.

With the same devices I measure 0 loss, as soon as the Frithbox is not involved in the routing (bypassed) - no matter how many other switches/devices attached.

Code
    Thank you for your patience.

I now have the result of the test. We have carefully investigated the possible causes of the problem you are describing. However, we have not yet been able to find any possible causes for the problem described on the FRITZ! Box side. We were unable to find specific configuration errors in your support data, nor are we aware of general product problems and weaknesses that could be assigned to the error pattern you have described.

Since we are not aware of the problem from support requests from other customers, we are unfortunately unable to give you any tips on possible external causes of errors. However, we have passed your information on to development for review. The colleagues will take this into account when further developing the FRITZ! Box firmware. If possible, we will be able to offer you a solution in this form in the future.

Thank you again for your commitment.