A/V out-of-sync unless deinterlace is off

• Hi,

I have very recently built and configured an rpi4 2G RAM with the LibreELEC running 18.9 and its TV Hat, using TVH to record Live TV in Italy.

I have confgured auto-resolution at start/stop, and never played with whitelists.

I have noticed some slight (but still annoying) a/v oos which I could solve in two ways:

1) Sync audio to video --> this works but I cannot FFW to more than 1.5x and this is annoying as it is not easy to skip commercials quickly

2) turn deinterlacing to OFF --> this works well and I don't need to sync audio to video anymore, but scrolling titles are unwatchable because they are not smooth. I tried all the possible options and none of them works.

Video is interlaced, TVH profile is the default so I am using MPEG-TS, video frame-rate is 25FPS and I see 50Hz playback on my telly.

Is there any other possible workaround, maybe playing with different settings? Would matroska profile in THV help? I read something about it but I wouldn't want to further stress the rpi in an on-the-fly conversion.

Thanks a lot for your suggestions! So far I have seen posts of people complaining, and the only solution was to set deinterlace to OFF....