Kodi 19 restarts

• Hi guys,

I have recently installed LibreELEC 10.0b2 on my Raspberry Pi 4 (4GB).
    And I had some issues when setting up the WIFI connection. The settings where lost every time after reboot. Disabling and enabling the Wifi adapter solved that and the issue is gone. Also when installing add-ons there where some issues because the installation of there dependencies where failing constantly. After a couple of tries that was solved too by installing the dependencies first and than the main add-on .

I know it is still a Beta and you guys are still developing and shaping it but I want to let you know that Kodi is restarting itself and it looks like it ran out of memory or something.
    I was facing it when scrolling trough my video library and also when I added my music to the library.

Is there something I can change to prevent this?

• The crash log includes the log already ;)

Are you able to reproduce this crash? It looks like a legitimate issue to me unless something from the outside is causing an issue (OOM).

Just tried to stress test my Pi but how strange it all sounds, this time it was working like a charm. The average load was okay and the CPU had a load of max 60-70%.

I will close the tread as solved then. ;)
    Thanks for your replies and effort!