LE 10 Nightly - Live TV - Subtitles not displayed on some TV channels

• I am running latest LE 10 Nightly build on RPi 4B / 2GB and have a strange issue with Live TV as Kodi does not show subtitles on some TV channels.

The issue is related to Tvheadend Server 4.3 (Alpha) but subtitles are working in VLC on the same channel when connected to the same TVH 4.3.

When I switch to Tvheadend Server 4.2 (by disabling the TVH 4.3 Add-on and enabling the TVH 4.2 Add-on) without any other change, subtitles are working in Kodi again.

The Tvheadend HTSP Client Add-on version is 8.3.0.1

Could it be a Tvheadend HTSP Client's bug or a Kodi's bug? What can I do to fix that?

BTW. in past, subtitles were also provided as TELETEXT hidden page but it's already discontinued and DVBSUB is now in use at all channels.

The Service details attached.

• Our crystall ball is still on repair.

OK, I am sorry, I thought it's already repaired! ;)

There are 2 recording samples, from 2 different channels (different DVB providers) of the same program. Both of recordings does contain subtitles (visible when playing them with subtitles enabled) but on one of those channels the subtitles can't be displayed live.

Subtitles.ts NoSubtitles.ts - ShareGadget.com Share Send files by air mail - Share your files - Upload your file here

• OK, so this is a fresh Kodi debug log:

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

As there's no info about switching channels, this is another log from journalctl:

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Subtitles are displayed only when the channel from CDG provider is selected.

• The same issue after upgrading Tvheadend service 4.3 (Alpha) to 10.80.0.102 package (4.3-1979). Hopefully the incompatibility will be fixed in some further Kodi release.

• The same issue after upgrading to LE 11 Nightly 20210928 with Kodi 20.0-ALPHA1 (19.90.101).

I am not able to point out what's the difference but affected channels have no Teletext stream and Kodi with Tvheadend 43 can't use DVB subtitles in this case to display them online (despite it's detected that subtitles are there as they can be turned on/off and they are also recorded properly).