Please Help I Feeling Dumb (General Build)

• HI,

I am looking for help with my build, Specs are

Raspberry pi4

Dual Relay for power and safe shutdown

Hdmi Splitter

7" touch Screen

24" TV

12v - 5v Buck converter

20WRMS amp

Tv Hat

I have the hardware setup, Have figured out how to get the xbox one wireless controllers working and configure TVHeadend is working.

Would like to have this setup in a RV Offroad setup. I have a large music collection and small movie collection inc DVD we take away.

I am trying to setup IAGL so we can play some cool old school games.

Running libreELEC 9.2.6.

From Kodi game add-on repository (alpah) have installed zach Morris add-onns 1.0.0

now when i go into zach morris and try to intstall Internet Archive Game Launcher i get error code

""the dependancy on xbmc.python version 3.0.0 could not be satisfied""

i have google this heck out of this though im a simple person when it comes to this, it seams that kodi `19 has changed to python 3.0 though it also seams that IAGL is also recoded for this. no at a loss here.

I would love to get this going and also netflix, disney, and prime.

if anyone can help ill pay for your time. ive spend days no this and it pissing me at this point it want to hit it with a hammer and burn it.

• yes i though that may be the case as i have read the help files and it says it good to go.

Thanks mate, ill try the install from get hub. hopefully i can get this working. wont be from lack of trying, i just want to put this to bed.

Cheers

• Turns out i ****** the board. tryed to solder a external wifi antena on (works at 1st though ripped the pad). so i removed the sheild and soldered into the chip direct works though worse than before. Oh well better turn this into a NAS. and i will get the propper surface mount connector for the next board.

**** me