Wetek Play 1 will not boot from SD card any more

• I have a Wetek Play 1 with a dual DVB-S card. It has worked brilliantly for years running LibreElec via the SD card. Sadly some time ago, it just stopped booting from SD card and will only boot to the old Android interface. I have tried loading the latest version of LibreElec 9.0.2 on to a new SD card but still it ignores it and boots the old Android interface.

I know it can "see" the SD card because when the SD card is plugged in, it shows the message "Press power to boot from internal Nand". I can also view the contents of the SD card through the Android interface. I just can't work out why it will not boot from it any more...

Referring to the attached photo, does anyone know what these two USB dongles inside the Wetek are for? - I have tried plugging then in to my Linux machine to find out what they are and they both seem to be HID devices, one possibly a mouse receiver and one possibly a keyboard receiver. I don't think the Wetek Play 1 came with either a mouse or keyboard so I can't see why they are there. If however I remote the bottom on (the one with the red light) and then power on the Wetek, instead of booting to Android, it simply shows the first Wetek logo screen repeatedly.

Any help would be appreciated.

• Thought I'd better reply - I found a solution.

It seems the android system had reverted to an older one which would not allow boot from SD. I reinstalled a newer android system and then I can again boot from SD :)