windows 7 - would not download images?

• Hello,

i have downloaded usb-sdcardcreator.win32 for windows 7 64bit and separate image librelec 10 for pinea64.

however, id like to download also older images if possible,

but the software does not show any hits when i click on the "select version" field on the right next to "allwinner a64".

ticking "show all" does not change anything.

i tried with normal privileges and also with admin rights.

could this be related to me using windows 7 64bit?

thanks

• its totally buggy, the worst ive downloaded so far; sorry to say that, buts true.

you did however not get my point, i am not able to download any images with the software; am just able to write images to sdcard that have been previously downloaded and inserted via "select file".

Edited once, last by kapqa: Ein Beitrag von kapqa mit diesem Beitrag zusammengefügt. (April 8, 2021 at 7:42 PM).

• thanks, already seen :)

someone has scrapped the older kernel images, bad idea, as those were seemingly more reliable most of the time.

sorry, but i must have downloaded the wrong images, the ones for my board are the ones with the (+), not the normal a64 images it seems.

should settle then.

Edited 3 times, last by kapqa: Ein Beitrag von kapqa mit diesem Beitrag zusammengefügt. (April 8, 2021 at 8:23 PM).