WebGrab+Plus N00bs guide

• Hi all,
    I've been following the Webgrab+ thread quite a bit.
    I actually only recently moved over from OE to LE my main reason was this whol Webgrab thing, which i;m very interested in.

What i "believe" i have done is the following and just need some simple steps on what to do nxt if anyone is willing:

1. running 7.0.3 LE on Pi3
    2. Enabled Webgrab PLus in Services
    3. I meanged to stumble around the folder directory and filled in my UK channels into the Webgrabplsuconfig file (u know the one i mean)
    4. I rebooted Kodi and it looks like the guide.xml file was created
    5.I then had to copy it to a different area (directory) so FTV guide could see it.
    5. It read the new "guide.xml" - YEY!
    6. It's now out of date.. :(

What i would like to achieve i have read spmewhere but can't quite understand.
    1. How to "easily" make webgrab do a sweep/pull on scheduled time. - I don't turn my Pi3 off so the whole restart thing isn't practical
    2. How to have output file ina non hidden directory so i can pint my epg client to it?

I saw somewhere about a timing setting on the webgrab addon, i pushed "C' on the services/addon but didn't seem to have the configure option avail ?

Really like the addon, and thanks to the Dev for hardwork!!
    Any thoughts on the above would be great.

PaperBoy :huh:

• Hello Paperboy,

The latest version of the LE WebGrab+Plus addon (104) features a timer, that can be configured from the addon settings.

What version of the addon are you running?

Klojum: this part of WebGrab+Plus is supported by the LE team ;)

Thanks for that. Yes i thought i had seen it somewhere.
    What version number of the adodn should i have (the latest vers) so i can check.

Many thanks for your help. And great addon btw!

Paperboy

• 7.0.104 ;)

Hi awiouy
    How do i update to 104, mine seems to be stuck on 103 and no update able?
    I am running 7.0.2 LE and my LE repo is 7.0.0 (also says no updates?)

Any thoughts on how to update the Webgrab addon would be great!!

Thankyou

paperboy