Georgian Fonts - character set

• Hello,

i used libreelec on a Shuttle XS35GS V3 with a AMD Mobility Radeon HD7410M GPU and with TRUST 20050 Compact Wireless Entertainment Keyboard & Air Mouse. All is fine and i dont have any Problems at now ...

My Problem is the Georgian Font (character set) and i cant read something in the Chrome Browser or somewhere i have georgian fonts .. For me is this not directly important because for me is german and english enough but for my wife here in Georgia!

How i instal the right fonts in the systems`?

With other Systems i dont have Problems and georgian fonts!

• Hi,

i think this you can very simple to reproduce ...

Systemlanguage: English

Youtube-Addon:

Language: georgian

Region to Georgia

or in in the chrome browser search adjaranet (is our movie center here in georgia and legal) then i think you get the same picture as i post!

Regards!

• i think this you can very simple to reproduce ...

the first one is just plain broken in kodi

have a look if the problem might be the same Japanese and Chinese translations are not working · Issue #15154 · xbmc/xbmc · GitHub

If so you can workaround if you replace the font with the full version instead of the light version that doesn not include the fontset for "special" languages. Not sure how it works but you likely just need to replace the font at your kodi skin.

For chrome its more difficult, I have a look how to fix it.

• Official Post

- copy the skinfile to a writable directory

cp -r /usr/share/kodi/addons/skin.estuary /storage/.kodi/addons

- replace the font files

- reboot

may work for yt addon

if fubar happen just delete the addon folder again and reboot LE

rm -rf /storage/.kodi/addons/skin.estuary

• is solved!!!!!!!

in the standard skin i can used Arial based and in the xperiance1080 skin i must used other fonts as the included fonts! I test first with the arial based font but i need other because the OpenSansCond dont support georgian!

Now i have to search a alternativ font for OpenSansCond for this skin