LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-9.95.1.img.gz on Intel NUC and hdmi video/audio

• Hello !

I tried the new beta LibreELEC with Kodi 19 on a spare SSD before definitely migrating my NUC.

I managed to setup my own add-ons with python3 but i still have some audio issue with this Intel NUC Audio driver and linux kernel.

I have a Sonos Arc soundbar with TrueHD Dolby Atmos capabilities.

When i launch a sample video with 3 audio tracks, it does not work with the TrueHD sound track but it works with the Dolby Atmos track and the "simple" AC3 5.1.

If you want to try the file : sample Dolby Atmos

My logs : (i cut it)

My audio device :

Code
         Device 3
             m_deviceName      : hdmi:CARD=PCH,DEV=0
             m_displayName     : HDA Intel PCH
             m_displayNameExtra: GSM LG TV on DisplayPort #0
             m_deviceType      : AE_DEVTYPE_HDMI
             m_channels        : FL, FR, LFE, FC, BC, BL, BR, FLOC, FROC, BLOC, BROC, TFC, TC, TFL, TFR, UNKNOWN1
             m_sampleRates     : 32000,44100,48000,96000,192000
             m_dataFormats     : AE_FMT_RAW,AE_FMT_S32NE,AE_FMT_S16NE,AE_FMT_S16LE,AE_FMT_RAW
             m_streamTypes     : STREAM_TYPE_AC3,STREAM_TYPE_DTSHD,STREAM_TYPE_DTSHD_MA,STREAM_TYPE_DTSHD_CORE,STREAM_TYPE_DTS_1024,STREAM_TYPE_DTS_2048,STREAM_TYPE_DTS_512,STREAM_TYPE_EAC3,STREAM_TYPE_TRUEH
         Device 4

My sample video file :

Errors :

• Are you actually using a displayport connector or is that symptom of LSPCON? If so can you try an HDMI port?

• I tried to re-apply this update under Windows and replace my SSD with the Kodi one. Something strange :

Under Kodi 19 the device was recognized like this : PVT MATRIX 8*8 on DisplayPort #0 and i lost my Dolby Atmos capabilities.

Code
    Device 3
        m_deviceName      : hdmi:CARD=PCH,DEV=0
        m_displayName     : HDA Intel PCH
        m_displayNameExtra: PVT MATRIX 8*8 on DisplayPort #0
        m_deviceType      : AE_DEVTYPE_HDMI
        m_channels        : FL, FR, LFE, FC, BC, BL, BR, FLOC, FROC, BLOC, BROC, TFC, TC, TFL, TFR, UNKNOWN1
        m_sampleRates     : 32000,44100,48000
        m_dataFormats     : AE_FMT_RAW,AE_FMT_S32NE,AE_FMT_S16NE,AE_FMT_S16LE,AE_FMT_RAW
        m_streamTypes     : STREAM_TYPE_AC3,STREAM_TYPE_DTSHD,STREAM_TYPE_DTSHD_MA,STREAM_TYPE_DTSHD_CORE,STREAM_TYPE_DTS_1024,STREAM_TYPE_DTS_2048,STREAM_TYPE_DTS_512,STREAM_TYPE_EAC3,STREAM_TYPE_TRUEH

Then i reboot one more time and my device was GSM LG TV on DisplayPort #0 like before my upgrade.

Very strange.

But i still have my Dolby Atmos problem under Kodi 19 ( and 18 too ...)