LE and Windows 10 y two ssd diferent.

• Hello everyone.

I have a minipc with two ssd disks and I want to install windows 10 on one ssd and libreelec on the other ssd disk.

Easybootcd would be valid for this?

What I want to avoid is having to go into the bios to choose to start windos or LE.

I hope you can give me a hand.

• I have a minipc with two ssd disks and I want to install windows 10 on one ssd and libreelec on the other ssd disk.

My MiniPC's are just like that.

In BIOS I have set the LE disk as primary boot, if I want to run Win10 I must press 'F7' during boot and select from boot menu otherwise it boots to LE.

So far (~3 years) it's been working just fine.

• My MiniPC's are just like that.

In BIOS I have set the LE disk as primary boot, if I want to run Win10 I must press 'F7' during boot and select from boot menu otherwise it boots to LE.

So far (~3 years) it's been working just fine.

but that is the bios, I would like to have a menu to select from and that has a countdown of several seconds so that one of the two starts by default.

• but that is the bios, I would like to have a menu to select from and that has a countdown of several seconds so that one of the two starts by default.

Indirectly that's how it works;

Boot/BIOS logo is shown for 7 secs (time can be set in BIOS), unless 'F7' is pressed (showing OS section only, NOT BIOS settings!) LE is started automatically.

Only differences are:

- User has to manually press 'F7' to fire up the menu for selection of 'secondary' OS (Win10 in my case) .

- This menu is managed by HW/AMI BIOS not by OS/GRUB.

• Indirectly that's how it works;

Boot/BIOS logo is shown for 7 secs (time can be set in BIOS), unless 'F7' is pressed (showing OS section only, NOT BIOS settings!) LE is started automatically.

Only differences are:

- User has to manually press 'F7' to fire up the menu for selection of 'secondary' OS (Win10 in my case) .

- This menu is managed by HW/AMI BIOS not by OS/GRUB.

Ahh perfect, I did not remember that option, thank you very much.

Allow me one more doubt.

I have installed easybcd on the disk where windows 8.1 is and I have given an option and it has eliminated the windows boot, how can I recover it?