X96H Pro 4+64GB (Allwinner H603 quad-core Arm Cortex-A53)

• I have an X96H running with Jernej's LibreELEC-H6.arm-9.80-nightly-20210221-f768c9b-tanix-tx6. (Thank you Jernej!).

HDMI, ethernet working fine and stable. IR remote shipped with the tvbox is not recognized by kodi, but I can see it send commands with ir-keytable -t. Wifi not recognized at all. The box stays cool while streaming.

The X96H is also running very nicely with Armbian_21.05.0-trunk_Aw-h6-tv_focal_current_5.10.20_xfce_desktop.img by Balbes Allwinner H6 - Allwinner CPU Boxes - Armbian forum

With armbian, Wifi works.

Looking at the android firmware, X96H comes with a DTB partition that just contains

• With ir-keytable -t I found out the hex codes for the remote, then a quick grep in /usr/lib/udev/rc_keymaps showed me there is a pre-built keymap file in LE for the remote shipped with the x96h. Just put this into /storage/.config/rc_maps.cfg like so, and Bob's your uncle:

echo "* * x96max.toml" >/storage/.config/rc_maps.cfg

I didn't even have to select the sun50i-h6-ir.dtbo with an OVERLAY command.

With or without the OVERLAY, the power button on back of the box does not start or shutdown LE.

For power off, the red button on the remote works immediately. Power on.... well, unplug the power and plug it in again.

I am still not sure why the LE screens don't allow you to choose x96max as they input device. Anyway, this is good, no need for lirc.

Read more about remotes and keymaps in Infra-Red Remotes - LibreELEC.wiki

This is what the remote looks like: X96H-Pro-Smart-TV-Box.jpg

Edited 2 times, last by robvh (March 21, 2021 at 12:39 PM).

• Tried it and worked. Only the wifi and the original remote not worked.

Tried Armbian too but some time the tv screen go black for a sec and then back. And don't know what do with this Armbian os.

Thank You your help!