LE 10 - LIBREELEC Configuration error and not powering down

• Since today I cannot power down my INTEL Nuc and after reboot (manually) There is an error message showing "LIBREELEC configuration error". When choosing "shut down" from the menu, there is no hardware shut down, but only "matrix" that reboots (Flash screen is shown).

• Put Kodi into debug mode and tail the logfile over SSH when you shutdown. Even if the connection is kicked we should maybe see something in the output that gives clues on where the problem lies - pastebin the log/output and share the URL here.

• Yes, I did that. But the logfile is bigger than 1 MB and can not be uploaded... I try something else.

Put Kodi into debug mode and tail the logfile over SSH when you shutdown. Even if the connection is kicked we should maybe see something in the output that gives clues on where the problem lies - pastebin the log/output and share the URL here.

What does that mean... “Tail the log file over SSH”? Copy the log file from the .temp directory? You can do that from the file manager, right?

Edited once, last by Ipaddle: Merged a post created by Ipaddle into this post. (March 17, 2021 at 5:16 AM).

• With pastekodi -c > mylog.txt you can save the log into a file - then copy it via scp/sftp to your PC and attach it here. You can also grab a ZIP with logs from the "Logfiles" smb share - and again attach it here.

so long,

Hias

• Is this of use?

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

From journalctl -f

Edited once, last by Ipaddle: Merged a post created by Ipaddle into this post. (March 17, 2021 at 10:33 AM).

• After reboot:

"Remote communication server Failed to start. " and "Libreelec Configuration error"

From SSH journalctl -f

• Mar 17 13:27:55 LibreELEC kodi.sh[931]: Crash report available at /storage/.kodi/temp/kodi_crashlog_20210317132754.log

Here:

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• "locale.Error: unsupported locale setting"

I am not an expert in this matter but it looks there coul'd be an issue with language settings... Try to set the Language option in Kodi menu Settings - Interface - Regional to English (I suppose you have set a different language).

• "locale.Error: unsupported locale setting"

I am not an expert in this matter but it looks there coul'd be an issue with language settings... Try to set the Language option in Kodi menu Settings - Interface - Regional to English (I suppose you have set a different language).

Yes, after fresh install i changed the settings from english to danish and then back again.

• I have added an autostart.sh file with commands to activate the IR remote function:

#!/bin/sh

modprobe -r nuvoton-cir && echo "auto" | tee /sys/bus/acpi/devices/NTN0530\:00/physical_node/resources && modprobe nuvoton-cir

Are these commands still compatible with LibreELEC 10? Maybe the cause of powering down issues.

I can't even power up the unit with the remote, but once the boks is running the remote is working. Except the box will not power down, it just restarts Matrix.

Edited once, last by Ipaddle (March 25, 2021 at 3:36 PM).