RaspberryPi4 + HifiBerryDAC2Pro

• Hi,

After installing LibreELEC 9.2.6 (RPi4.arm) AUDIO showed "ALSA:snd_rpi_hifiberry_dacplus, HiFiBerry DAC+ Pro HiFi pcm512x-hifi-0" but I got no sound. HDMI Sound is working.

I already tried a fix from a similar thread and added

dtparam=audio=off
    force_eeprom_read=0
    to the config.txt but still nothing but silence :(

Actually the DAC was recognized "out-of-the-box", adding only "overlay dtoverlay=hifiberry-dacplus" to the config.txt eliminated the entry. Adding the three lines (dtparam/force_eeprom/dtoverlay) resulted in the same "ALSA"-Audio-entry as if I added nothing at all.

Any ideas, can somebody help? Is my soundcard defect?:cry:

• AMIXER:

Before this, I activeted i2s at the configt.txt.

• No, there's no DSP, only the DAC.

By now, I reassembled the system and built a clean, new installation of LibreElec.

Without any changes to the system or the config AMIXER shows up with this data:

(Still the DSP-entry)

I wonder that the DAC seems to be activated out of the box, without any changes to the config.

On this "fresh" system, with the DAC already recognized, which changes should be done?

• And here it's getting strange. Just adding that line results in a missing DAC. After reboot the only entries available are HDMI/Analogue/HDMI&Analogue/Pulse Bluetooth, and I got sound via HDMI.

This is my config.txt with the overlays-entry:

and the distroconfig:

Code
      GNU nano 4.3                                   /flash/distroconfig.txt                                             # SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0-or-later
    # Copyright (C) 2019-present Team LibreELEC (https://libreelec.tv)

# WARNING: DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE - IT WILL BE OVERWRITTEN WHEN UPGRADING!
    dtoverlay=vc4-fkms-v3d
    disable_overscan=1

Without the entry, the DAC is available in the menu. The DAC is connected to my amplifier with RCA...