Nightly will not boot from Argon One SSD, 9.2.6 works perfect. What's different?

• I have an Argon box which I successfully installed the 9.2.6 on. This is what I did:

1) Downloaded 9.2.6 image for RPI4

2) Removed the USB SSD bridge that connect Argon's SSD to RPI4 USB

3) Plugged in USB from my Mac to the bottom portion of the Argon case that contains SSD

4) Used Balena Etcher to write the image

5) Reconnected bridge and rebooted

And everything worked first shot.

I tried the EXACT same procedure with the nightly build LibreELEC-RPi4.arm-10.0-nightly-20210227-9c75e28 and it dies.

It rebooted 3 times and then the screen goes black. Is there another config needed somewhere?

Ok so it looks like the right hdmi port (when looking from front of box) has an issue booting on a monitor, could be an audio thing. When I booted with left HDMI it worked.

Edited once, last by Skripo: Merged a post created by Skripo into this post. (March 1, 2021 at 1:21 AM).

• ... Ok so it looks like the right hdmi port (when looking from front of box) has an issue booting on a monitor, could be an audio thing. When I booted with left HDMI it worked.

I had a similar problem with RPi4. Plugged into right HDMI and no audio. Spent a while (too long) checking settings. Then plugged into left HDMI and everything was fine. I was happy that it worked and haven't looked any deeper since.