Plex-Media-Server Docker - Music locations

• I have been using my Wetek Hub with a MySQL database and Kodi for couple of years now and I am very happy with it.

However, I wanted to be able to used it an another TV and since I do not want to buy another box I am trying Plex that is easily install on smart tv.

Anyway, I install plex-media-server using Docker - so far all is working fine out of the box, managed to add both Movie and TV Show folders (files are located on a NAS - mounted using systemd to /storage) Did not have to change anything to have access to the plex webpage as mentioned in other topic.

I added the correct file locations using the configure option from Kodi addon menu. However, there is no option to add the Music library location.

Searching the great web, it seems I need to used docker create\ to change any options. Is that right? And if so, is there a way to extract the current docker container options ?

Thank you for your time,

• You can enter any additional docker arguments into the addon settings. Just add "-v /whatever/path/on/host:/music" into the additional parameters field and your music will be available at "/music" inside the container