Legacy v9.2 (LTS) builds for Amlogic S805/S8X2, S905/S912 and all WeTek boxes

• I want to try it on an mxq pro 4k with 1g of ram, which means I have never used that image before.

Thus, is the right image the one with "k_series" in its name (from the releases page in github)?

• I want to try it on an mxq pro 4k with 1g of ram, which means I have never used that image before.

Thus, is the right image the one with "k_series" in its name (from the releases page in github)?

I only upload images to GitHub that made for those devices which I have. I define all of them precisely in the first post linked above.

The other images are in the 3rdParty category, which are only available from my own server. The links are also in the first post.

In short, you need exactly the Generic_S905 image. Regarding dtb, I'm just guessing:

gxbb_p200_1G_100M.dtb or gxbb_p200_1G_100M_RealtekWiFi.dtb.

• Do you really own so many devices? :O

I just got the s905 image from the 3rdparty folder. My dtb is

Code
    # cat /proc/device-tree/amlogic-dt-id
    gxb_p200_1g

so I assume that the first one is the correct dtb.

• Do you really own so many devices? :O

• 4 pcs of WeTek: 1 x Play, 1 x Play 2, 2 x Core,
    • 4 pcs of Mecool/Videostrong: 2 x KI Pro (GXL), 1 x KI Plus (GXBB), 1 x KII Pro (GXBB),
    • 2 pcs of OTT M8S+: 1 x w/AP6330, 1 x w/BCM4335B0,
    • 2 pcs of MXQ (1 x HD18Q and 1 x m201d).
    • 1 pc of Odroid C1+.

*Although my Play 2 is half-dead and my KI Plus is unfortunately completely dead at the moment. ;(

I assume that the first one is the correct dtb.

If the wifi doesn't work, you need the second one. It differs only in that.

• Hello to everyone. Could you please add a dual boot (or reboot to Android) option to power menu ? There are only power off reboot and exit options

Each Kodi skin uses its own powermenu config, so there's not much point in adding it to Estuary by default, not to mention that this menu item will appear in English on non-English languages as well, which is quite confusing for some users. I don't think you're using the Estuary skin either, because there's no Exit menu item under LE. :)

• Each Kodi skin uses its own powermenu config, so there's not much point in adding it to Estuary by default, not to mention that this menu item will appear in English on non-English languages as well, which is quite confusing for some users. I don't think you're using the Estuary skin either, because there's no Exit menu item under LE. :)

So it depends on which theme I will use? But which theme to use so I can add

boot option in power menu ?

• In principle, the power menu of each skin can be edited. Mine is also edited, for example:

Which skin are you using?

I have the default skin (i dont remember the name i think estuary) The option of power menu that is missing i think its "Reboot from eMMC/NAND"

• I have installed this build on mx-iii g and everything works fine. But I have tried to install some docker addons and does not work. Is there something that I have to enable to make it work?

• I have installed this build on mx-iii g and everything works fine. But I have tried to install some docker addons and does not work. Is there something that I have to enable to make it work?

Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do to make it work.

IMPORTANT NOTES - Please read them carefully before asking:

• Docker only works under 64-bit SoCs (S905/S905X/S905D), it is not available on 32-bit systems (S802/S805/S812)!
  • Hello good afternoon,

I would like to know what is the latest oscam compliancy compatible with K1 Pro S905D, with LibreELEC v9.2.8.7.

and the latest version of Tvheadend for LibreELEC v9.2.8.7.

I have oscam and Tvheadend installed but I can not access via web.

• Hello good afternoon,

I would like to know what is the latest oscam compliancy compatible with K1 Pro S905D, with LibreELEC v9.2.8.7.

and the latest version of Tvheadend for LibreELEC v9.2.8.7.

I have oscam and Tvheadend installed but I can not access via web.

Everything in the repository runs without problems. Are you sure you are trying to access your box on the right IP address and port?

Tvheadend 4.2 and 4.3: http://<IP-of-your-box>:9981

OScam: http://<IP-of-your-box>:8888

• A simple question. What firmware should I download for an MXQ box (m201c) with S805, 1 GB and 10/100 networking?

Obs.: My Thanks to Google Translate.

If by firmware you mean an Android ROM image (either stock or custom), then you are in the wrong forum. If you mean the LibreELEC image, it's not a firmware, just an operating system.

So, If you're looking for the second one, you'll probably need the HD18Q LibreELEC image.

• Thank you very much, dtech. It was right.

I wanted to use Kodi to use this old box to run retro games.

The problem now is that when I try to install some addons it gives an error in the dependencies.

Unable to install XBMC.phyton 3.06 dependency (I think).