Legacy v9.2 (LTS) builds for Amlogic S805/S8X2, S905/S912 and all WeTek boxes

• It is now available. There was an error with the ISP again. The simple reason: the "big fish" has acquired the "small fish" and now they are migrating the entire network to their own existing one. There have been problems for months, but they promise that it will finish soon.

I didn't plan to upload the 3rdParty images to GitHub, because they need a lot of space together.

If the server is unavailable, I recommend the Wayback Machine.

You need to try the Universal k200 image on your box, with this remote.conf.

Thank you very much for your prompt response dear Dtech. I was able to download the images from third parties and indeed the k200 detected my Wi-Fi, but not Bluethooth at the moment I do not require it.

I am happy that I was able to give life to my old Tronsmart Vega S89h, now I have to fight with the kodi addons.

Again dtech Thank you very much for your work and support.

• The log shows odd things with time. It starts on Apr 11, which is the glibc release date (this is normal) which is reset to Jan 01 once systemd starts. This should be corrected once NTP starts, and I see systemd start the NTP setup process, but no requests (hence time remains wrong on the system). I also see timezone service start .. twice, which is odd. TL/DR; no idea what the issue is, but there is indeed something funky happening with time on the box.

• power_g

It seems strange to me too, basically it synchronizes with NTP immediately after the DHCP lease on my M8S+:

Code
    Jan 01 01:00:17 M8S-Plus connmand[2191]: eth0 {add} address 10.60.0.55/24 label eth0 family 2
    Jan 01 01:00:17 M8S-Plus connmand[2191]: ntp: adjust (jump): +1666538362.234929 sec
    Oct 23 17:19:39 M8S-Plus connmand[2191]: eth0 {add} route 10.60.0.0 gw 0.0.0.0 scope 253 <LINK>
    Oct 23 17:19:39 M8S-Plus connmand[2191]: eth0 {add} route 10.60.0.1 gw 0.0.0.0 scope 253 <LINK>
    Oct 23 17:19:39 M8S-Plus connmand[2191]: eth0 {add} route 0.0.0.0 gw 10.60.0.1 scope 0 <UNIVERSE>

But this (line 2) is missing from your log. What regional settings are you using?

• power_g

It seems strange to me too, basically it synchronizes with NTP immediately after the DHCP lease on my M8S+:

Code
    Jan 01 01:00:17 M8S-Plus connmand[2191]: eth0 {add} address 10.60.0.55/24 label eth0 family 2
    Jan 01 01:00:17 M8S-Plus connmand[2191]: ntp: adjust (jump): +1666538362.234929 sec
    Oct 23 17:19:39 M8S-Plus connmand[2191]: eth0 {add} route 10.60.0.0 gw 0.0.0.0 scope 253 <LINK>
    Oct 23 17:19:39 M8S-Plus connmand[2191]: eth0 {add} route 10.60.0.1 gw 0.0.0.0 scope 253 <LINK>
    Oct 23 17:19:39 M8S-Plus connmand[2191]: eth0 {add} route 0.0.0.0 gw 10.60.0.1 scope 0 <UNIVERSE>

But this (line 2) is missing from your log. What regional settings are you using?

My regional settings is for my country Europe/Greece

• Greetings,

Do not know is a appropriate to put a question here...

Android box is: M8S-2 Amlogic s905h(gxbb)

LibreELEC-WeTek_Play_2.arm-9.2.8.6.img

Is working very well.

Only what not working is remote control.

At this moment i'm using a mouse.

Which .dtb file i must to replace from libreelec map?

Or is there some earlier version of WeTek?

• power_g

You should try a downgrade to v9.2.8.5. If the error was really caused by the update, then the error should disappear with the older image.

1234LP

I would suggest a different combination, and preferably use a WeTek image only for WeTek devices.
    Recommended image: MXQ-4K-Pro_2G, dtb: gxbb_p200_2G_1Gbit.dtb.

I can't provide a remote control configuration until I see what kind of remote control it came with from the factory. Can you send a photo?

Edit:

Do you have this device? -> https://www.gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_555824.html

• 1. If u can provide info where to look, gladly will do.

2. I'll try

3. Exactly that device !!!

What is your advice ?!

• 1. If u can provide info where to look, gladly will do.

Wait a sec... What you marked with 1. doesn't affect you, only the part of my previous post after 1234LP concerns you.

If you really have the box under the link, with the same remote control, then I can't recommend a remote.conf, because I don't know this remote control.

• Wait a sec... What you marked with 1. doesn't affect you, only the part of my previous post after 1234LP concerns you.

If you really have the box under the link, with the same remote control, then I can't recommend a remote.conf, because I don't know this remote control.

Ok. i will proceed with advice numm. 2.

Just to let you know, eariler i used libreelec with some image.

Do not remember which version but it did work out of box or with some file change.

It was about 2 years ago.Not so long ago some file corrupted on sd card.

So here i am again.

Do i need to take a photo of remote?

• If it is different from the picture below, I would like to ask you for it.

But, if it matches, it's unnecessary. I have never met this type before.

It is the one!

Only thing is, what file did i use it to get it work.

Let u know tommorow about option 2.

• I downgraded to 9.8.2.5 but the problem with wrong time is continues.

As I can see, the problem is not with the new version, so there will be an external problem in the background.

Unfortunately, the real information content of your messages is very low, so I will not be able to help you effectively. You still didn't post what kind of device you have. Some boxes also have a 3V lithium battery, which if discharged can confuse the RTC.

Also I notice that some addons not working anymore, and some new updates fail to installed.

First of all, if you are trying to install/update from an external repo, you need to find the distributor with this error. I can only help if you only get an error when installing/updating from the LE repo, but there have been no updates recently.

Make sure you are trying to install packages for the Leia version (v18) of Kodi.

• Finaly the problem is a router I have. Its ZTE H268n. I cant find what it causes this situation. I try to change DNS in the roter settings but its blocked

As I can see, the problem is not with the new version, so there will be an external problem in the background.

Unfortunately, the real information content of your messages is very low, so I will not be able to help you effectively. You still didn't post what kind of device you have. Some boxes also have a 3V lithium battery, which if discharged can confuse the RTC.

First of all, if you are trying to install/update from an external repo, you need to find the distributor with this error. I can only help if you only get an error when installing/updating from the LE repo, but there have been no updates recently.

Make sure you are trying to install packages for the Leia version (v18) of Kodi.

Edited 2 times, last by power_g (November 9, 2022 at 2:16 PM).