Channel numbering does not persist after reboot

• I am using a Libreelec 9.8 nightly build so I don't know if this is an issue there, or if I'm missing some setting that could solve my problem. So if someone has a suggestion there, I would appreciate it. Sorry if this is the wrong forum.

My relatively minor problem in playing Live TV is that in the channel manager I can change the order of channels the listing, but when I reboot, they go back to the original order. This is on a RPI4. I am using TVHeadend and the TVHeadend HTSP client.

thanks

zeke

• Thanks for the suggestions. Not sure what changing channel numbers in TVheadend will do. The numbers and order there does not agree w/ the numbers and order in kodi. The numbering in kodi is 1 to x, the EPG in the server has numbers like 32.1, 5.3, etc. And they are in a different order in kodi and TVH. I have cleared the options in PVR and Live TV settings to use channel numbers from backend and use channel order from backend. This used to work.

Anyway, thanks again, I'm not going to worry about it. There are worse problems to have.