pvr.wmc client for libreelec Matrix on RPI4

• I am running Libreelec Matrix RC on a RPI4. The back end is a 7WMC running Serverwmc. Thanks to all those that have made that possible. Well until Matrix ;(. It seems that PVR.WMC has as much trouble working with Libreelec Matrix on the RPI4 as it does with any other OS.

Are there any plans to fix it, or have I assumed too much by buying RPI4's to replace my WMC extenders. I will setup a dev environment to build it from source if someone is willing to help me get it up and running. I am willing to help. Pretty much not a coder but I can follow instructions.

I have asked before but I am afraid I did not get very detailed about my environment and it seems most efforts are not for the R-PI. I could be wrong. Am I?:?:

• I have fuzzy recall about reading something else about WMC recently.. along the lines of the developer abandoning the add-oon due to the fact that WMC is long-dead from MS and he wasn't using it anymore .. and a reasonably simple bug being reported and then fixed with assistance from one of the Team Kodi developers. Anyway, that's just a hint on overall status. The best place to report bugs is the Kodi forum support thread, because then the actual maintainer will see them. LE's role is building and publishing whatever the upstream maintainer releases so we're less involved with the bug triage and fix process.

• The best place to report bugs is the Kodi forum support thread, because then the actual maintainer will see them. LE's role is building and publishing whatever the upstream maintainer releases so we're less involved with the bug triage and fix process.

Chewitt, Thanks for the advice. I did post it over there and they said go to the libreelec distro to look for it.

• We merged a general bump of Kodi PVR add-ons last night, so as long as the upstream maintainer tagged a new release we'll have picked it up and it will be built and pushed to our repo in ~24h. What you should understand is that we build whatever they push/tag .. we have zero involvement in actual maintenance of the add-on, so for news and developments the Kodi forum thread is your source of info, not us.