Groundhog Day in my Raspberry pi.

• Hi, I have a Raspberry pi 3 running LibreELEC. Everything is working just fine but for the detail that after rebooting the system comes back to exactly the previous state. All new files and new configuration is removed. I cannot update the system and cannot soft or hard reset LibreELEC: the system just reboots to the previous state.

If I ssh into the Raspberry and do

Code
    rm -rf .kodi .config .cache

the directories are removed, but after rebooting everything reappears, apparently out of thin air.

I think this happens after the installation of which I think is the most popular piracy addon (not sure if it is allowed to mention which one), which is working just fine too, but I am not really sure about it.

So I am living a sort of Groundhog Day experience. Am I pwned? What can be done, besides formatting the ssd card in my computer?

• I think this happens after the installation of which I think is the most popular piracy addon (not sure if it is allowed to mention which one), which is working just fine too, but I am not really sure about it.

As long as you have pirate add-on crapware installed, your problem is not our problem.