Kodi keeps restarting

• Hello,

my libreelec 18.9 keeps restarting while it tries to start kodi. I did not install any new addons but it startet with the problems suddenly. I already wrote a backup of a one month old version of my sd card. Although the restarting-problem persists. I also bought a new sd card and testet it. Same problem. I cannot imagine the source of the problem.

After many restarts my libreelec starts in secure-mode or safe-mode. I will try to post the log here.

Error Log: Http://ix.io/2K7x

Log: Http://ix.io/2K7z

If you need further information, I will do my best to offer them.

Has anyone an idea what I could do?

• Has anyone an idea what I could do?

2020-12-28 18:41:48.601 T:1937667120 NOTICE: ADDON: repository.slashing v4.0.0 installed
    2020-12-28 18:41:48.602 T:1937667120 NOTICE: ADDON: repository.urepo v1.0.0 installed
    2020-12-28 18:41:48.602 T:1937667120 NOTICE: ADDON: repository.slashing v1.1.1 installed

At least three 3 repositories with related add-ons only for video piracy. You haven't really read our forum rules yet, obviously.

There is no support for what Kodi calls "banned add-ons".

Either you come here with a -full- clean log file, of you can find your support elsewhere.

• I must admit that I have not really a clue of which addons are used for piracy. I only use kodi to play offline videos from my hard drives, so it is absolutely ok for me to delete all of the forbidden addons. Could you tell me the names of the banned addons? Do I have to delete the addons seperately or will they be deleted of I delete the repo?

Thank you for your reply!

• I must admit that I have not really a clue of which addons are used for piracy.

It's not that hard: any add-on with which you can watch movies, tv series, sports etcetera for free, while you normally should be at least paying some sort of fee for those transmissions to your local Movie/TV provider, will be considered banned. Common sense usually kicks in in this situation, but that's not always the case.

There is a list of banned repositories and add-ons on the Kodi Wiki, but it's certainly not a definitive list. New insights will add more items to that list as time goes by.

Some repos/addons can be removed from your Kodi setup, others are a lot messier and will have installed one or more supporting scripts and/or modules to "enhance" their add-on experience. Those are possibly harder to remove.

• I tried to remove all of the addons, but unfortunately in safe-mode I cannot access my addons to remove them :-/ it seems to be a circle problem. Could you please help me to recover my system and I send a fully clean log afterwards as soon as I am able to remove the addons?

• I got everything working on my own with my old setup by deactivating my WLAN during the boot-process. Afterwards I was able to detect the iptv-addon as faulty. By deactivating this I am now able to start everything as I used to. No need to transfer any settings from one sd to another. Everything works just fine:thumbup: