RPi4 - Video player crashing

• Video crash each time when I play any video. Sometimes video playing fine till I try to pause or do something else.

Also, I can ssh to my pi when the video is broken.

I'm using raspberry pi 4, 4Gb ram, libreelec - 9.2.6, kodi - 18.9.0

Can someone help with this? Where I temporary post the logs because there a large file and I don't want to post it here

• You can also split the log file into smaller pieces...

Please provide a full debug log.

How to post a log (wiki)

1. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
    2. Restart Kodi
    3. Replicate the problem
    4. Generate a log URL (do not post/upload logs to the forum)

use "Settings > LibreELEC > System > Paste system logs" or run "pastekodi" over SSH, then post the URL link
  • You can also split the log file into smaller pieces...

Please provide a full debug log.

How to post a log (wiki)

1. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
    2. Restart Kodi
    3. Replicate the problem
    4. Generate a log URL (do not post/upload logs to the forum)

use "Settings > LibreELEC > System > Paste system logs" or run "pastekodi" over SSH, then post the URL link

New issue after rebooting I don't see any UI and still can ssh to RPI, but on tv, I see no signal. I do nothing on my rpi, it's just happened

Here the logs URL:

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• When I removed Hyperion and install again

kodi_crash.log:

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.