How to set default ALSA device to Analogue?

• Hi,

I have an R Pi 4 running Libreelec 9.2.6. I have HDMI connected to TV and audio goes to HDMI when videos are playing. I also have the analogue out going to a separate amp and audio goes to analogue when music is playing (this is changed using the audio profiles addon).

I am trying to get the Squeezebox for Kodi addon setup and everything works but audio always goes to HDMI even when analogue is selected in kodi settings. I understand that squeezelite uses the default ALSA device and would likely go to analogue if no HDMI was connected.

How can I set the the default ALSA device to analogue in Libreelec?

• In LE 9.2.6's Kodi audio settings (Settings - System - Audio) you can even select that both analog jack and HDMI are active for audio output at the same time and it was working fine on my RPi4 (but I did not use that add-on as you mentioned). So you can perhaps try that settings.

Now I am using LE 9.80 nightly where it's a bit different (and there's not possible to activate the analog and HDMI at the same time for audio output) but setting regarding to preffered audio output works fine there as well.