LibreELEC Add On Repository is not working

• Hi everyone, I've just installed the new version for RP4, but when I try to open the libreELEC add on repostiory, I'm getting the message "Could not connect to Repository". I'm running version LibreELEC (official): 9.2.6 (RPi4.arm). I can open the kodi official repository, actually I was able to install some addons from this repo, but I cannot connect to libreELEC repository.

This is what I see in kodi.log

Anybody with the same problem, what should I check?

Thanks in advance.

J

• looks like your RPi has no internet access

Check ping google.com, likely it helps to activate "wait for network connection" at the LE Settings.

it is working as far I can tell

Code
    $: curl https://addons.libreelec.tv/9.2.0/RPi4/arm/addons.xml.gz.sha256
    f21f2074d652586c2a7f509ea212f884c5a5db992a51491e0021b100e6bd4bf1
  • Hi CvH, thanks for your reply.

Yes my RPi has internet connection, as I mentioned I was able to install add ons using kodi repository, I changed the skin, etc... but the problem is when I try to open LibreELEC repository.

Here the printscreen of your suggestion

I tried to get the file manually using wget but nothing...

I tried to open the url in chrome directly but I got time out message.

I was checking another posts with the same problem, the most of them fixed it updating, but mu version is the last one 9.2.6...

I don’t know what to do now... My kodi.log file is also attached just in case somebody can find something.

kodi.log

Thanks.

J

Edited once, last by librelec_jlisc: kodi.log attachment (December 21, 2020 at 11:35 PM).

• Hi Chewitt,

The addon I installed was a test to check if my internet connection was working properly. I've done a clean installation again, this is my kodi.log file for you to check.

kodi.log

Please let me know if this is the evidence you are looking for.

Thanks,

J

Edited 2 times, last by librelec_jlisc (December 23, 2020 at 12:27 AM).