Need commands "Killall and pidof" for VPN Cyberghost

• Hello,

I installed the openvpn addons on my Pi4 under Libreelec

When installing cyberghos, after filling in the arguments, I get a message from VPN Manager for Open VPN

"This add-on uses the openvpn, kill and pidof commands to make and manage the VPN connections You will nedd to install these ....."

I haven't found an add-on containing these commands, nor the psmisc package that seems to contain them.

Llibreelec doesn't allow to enter a command like "sudo apt-get install psmisc".

How do I install these commands?

thank you for your help

• Just so you know, Teams LibreELEC and Kodi are not advocating or supporting VPNs.

Kodi works just fine without them, to us they are merely 3rd party tools. And therefore, basically, not our problem.

kill should be available in your terminal session.

pidof could be created as an alias for ps -A | grep %1 .

• Thank you for your answer, my question is about libreelec and I am on the libreelec forum. Do you know a possibility of an add-on to install " killall and pidof" in libreelec, good day.

• kill, killall and pidof are all available in LibreELEC, no need to install anything

Code
    LibreELEC (official): 9.2.6 (RPi4.arm)
    xbmc:~ # which kill killall pidof
    /usr/bin/kill
    /usr/bin/killall
    /usr/bin/pidof

so long,

Hias

• Thank you, by typing "which kill killall pidof" I actually have these 3 commands under /usr/bin

So why this message from VPN Manager for OpenVPN?

I continue my research and come back to you afterwards.