NFS mount with password

• Hi guys,

Have searched around and tried various posts before posting this, but I have a problem with an NFS mount at boot time.

Basically I can mount the NFS share from the command line and all works fine using:

mount -t nfs -O user=username,pass=password,nolock nas_hostname:/volume1/Data/Movies /storage/movies/

When I try to use systemd to mount this using the following configuration, it fails (see below):

[Unit]

Description=NAS Movies

Requires=network-online.service

After=network-online.service

Before=kodi.service

[Mount]

What=nas_hostname:/volume1/Data/Movies

Where=/storage/movies

Options=user=username,pass=password,nolock

Type=nfs

[Install]

WantedBy=multi-user.target

However when I try to do this with system.d with the below config, "systemctl status storage-movies.mount" gives me the error

Nov 20 09:04:46 LibreELEC systemd[1]: Mounting NAS Movies...

Nov 20 09:04:46 LibreELEC mount[847]: mount: mounting nas_hostname:/volume1/Data/Movies on /storage/movies failed: Invalid argument

Nov 20 09:04:46 LibreELEC systemd[1]: storage-movies.mount: Mount process exited, code=exited, status=255/EXCEPTION

Nov 20 09:04:46 LibreELEC systemd[1]: storage-movies.mount: Failed with result 'exit-code'.

Nov 20 09:04:46 LibreELEC systemd[1]: Failed to mount NAS Movies.

So I think there may be an issue with the way the Options are being passed in but I can't see what I am doing wrong! Note that I have changed credentials etc in the examples to protect the innocent :)

Have editied the post as I forgot to say I *do* have working NFS mounts via systemd that aren't password protected so I definitely think this is an issue with how I am passing the options in!

Thanks,

Jon