Is anything still working in LibreElec?

• Hi,

I can't help but notice nothing seems to be working here, or things look a bit odd..

* I go to the RPi3 link and it shows me the download for RPi2 (maybe they both share the same, but if so it could have been presented better).

* Moving on, I download the macOS version of the installer, but it fails when I run it with error

Code
    PasteBoard: Error creating pasteboard: com.apple.pasteboard.clipboard [-4960]
    PasteBoard: Error creating pasteboard: com.apple.pasteboar

Script Error
    PasteBoard: Error creating pasteboard: com.apple.pasteboard.clipboard [-4960]
    PasteBoard: Error creating pasteboard: com.apple.pasteboard.find [-4960]
    2020-11-19 10:33:43.218 LibreELEC USB-SD Creator[16192:763817] The application with bundle ID com.apple.ScriptEditor.id.LibreELEC is running setugid(), which is not allowed. Exiting.

* Ok.. back to the download page, I click on the instructions for the app link, and it redirects me to a 404 page.

* I google around, and find links to the wiki, but clicking on them, libreelec.tv isn't even resolving

Is this project still being maintained? Is something going wrong lately?

• Sorry for the inconvenience. Of course we are still maintaining our project.

* I go to the RPi3 link and it shows me the download for RPi2 (maybe they both share the same, but if so it could have been presented better).

That's correct, you can use that image for your RPi3, too. I'm using it myself on RPi3B+, so I know it's working.

* Ok.. back to the download page, I click on the instructions for the app link, and it redirects me to a 404 page.

We recently switched to a new Wiki, the link you are searching is here.

* I google around, and find links to the wiki, but clicking on them, libreelec.tv isn't even resolving

Same solution as above, use our new Wiki.

• Thanks! And I'm relieved to know the project is safe :)

Good to know, you can consider this issue closed. I see another thread open specifically for the installer issue, will report there if I still am facing it.