InputStreamAdaptive so how often does it get uodated...

• Apparently its part of the LE repository and has broken my sling setup bec it seems to be still using 2.4.6.1 and regardless of whether I update the repo or not. Same ver pops and I'm seeing talk on the kodi forums to use 2.4.6.4/5 to get it working. So here's my q.

If the addon updates are not being pushed to the repo. Why is it even there ?!?

• 2.4.6-Leia is the latest official release and we are shipping that in our repo (the .1 at the end of "2.4.6.1" is internal LibreELEC revision number).

No idea what 2.4.6.4/5 should be - that doesn't match any tag/release in the repo Releases · peak3d/inputstream.adaptive · GitHub

We can (and will) update the addon when a new version has been officially released.

so long,

Hias

Thx for that, I never thought to correlate that ver num to kodi. But I am on 2.4.6 leia.

But it's the last wildvine update that broke sling.

Also, up on further review I misspoke and misread about my comments regarding version numbering i saw on the kodi forums.

A lot of info was being tossed around with a lot of numbers.

What was actually said was to install old ver of ISA and turn off auto update and it would work. Fyi, that's a lie.