Problem w/ logitech harmony hub

• I'm puzzled about a problem I'm having w/ a setup using a Logitech Harmony Hub over bluetooth that has been working fine until the last couple of days.

The problem started on a LE 9.0.2 setup that I have been using for quite one time w/o problems. LE is running on an older Gigabtye Brix w/ a bluetooth dongle. A day or two ago Libreelec/Kodi seemed to simply stop responding to commands sent to it from the Hub. This is true w/ both the Harmony android App and the associated remote.

Here is what I've found:

- LE detects the Harmony Keyboard bluetooth device. It seems to inconsistently connect w/o doing it from the settings menu, but connects when I tell it to connect.

- the behavior is the same with two different bluetooth dongles.

- the behavior is the same w/ two different Hubs.

- The Hub controls my other devices w/o a problem.

- A generic bluetooth keyboard works ok to control LE/Kodi.

- I haven't seen errors using journalctl but my skill w/ that is pretty sketchy.

- I hadn't done any recent LE updates when the problem started, but I've since updated to 9.2.4

I would appreciate any suggestions.

• OK, I found out I had to re-pair the computer running LE and the Harmony Hub. I don't know why. Unfortunately I don't remember the exact sequence of actions I performed to do this. I vaguely remember I had to open the Microsoft/Kodi device on the Harmony App, at which point I got a screen telling me how to add a bluetooth device on Windows. Then I deleted the Harmony Keyboard device in the LE configuration. After it reappeared, and with the App screen open, I chose to pair with the Harmony Keyboard in the LE config, after which a message displayed on the App that told me that I had successfully paired. Since then control w/ the Hub has been working.

Sorry to anyone with a similar problem that I'm being so vague.