How to turn off DLNA buffering?

• As above - is it possible to turn off DLNA buffering?
    I have libreelec (x86_64) box and pc (running linux mint) in the same room, and incidentally I want to see, let's say, youtube video on pc and transmit audio to LE box and it's speakers.
    It works almost well, unfortunately audio is few second late, I guess because of some buffering.

May I turn it off somehow? I know, that it can be risky, but we are talking about two machines which are really close. 4-5 meters of 1Gb ethernet with Gigabit switch in the middle. So I believe I can do it here if this is technically possible.
    To clarify - I don't want to turn off buffering globally - I have other media on other (in far locations, SMB) machines, listening radio etc. Just and only for DLNA.

• Read about advancedsettings.xml, chapter 2.8.5 cache -> buffermode. Switch off the buffer (mode 3) just to see whether it has effect.

Chapter 2.2.2 video -> latency could be the better option for you (proper video latency timing hopefully produces in-sync A/V).

• I do not transmit video in this case at all.
    I know I can cast i.e. youtube or other media files and it works well. In this case I want to transmit only audio - video is on another display, independent on kodi/le at all. If I understand it correctly - yes, I need no-latency audio transmission, but this is not the same latency as in advancedsettings.xml - this one is related to sync A/V. I don't have video here.

Of course, I will test both things tomorrow, thank you.