RPi4 LE9.2.5 constant sound sync problem

• RPi4 with all versions over the last year up to the current one. Sound out of sync is the constant, No Passthrough, HDMi connections, 2 different RPis 4 one with TVh second without. I can see this is a common problem for many people.

Today I made a completely new install of the RPi4 with TVh. Changed only basic stuff. Sound was off by seconds. After I changed Reproduction, Settings, Adjust screen refresh to Always and Sync sound reproduction to On (work with me, I do not have it in English) it is better. It looses sync for up to 1 sec and springs back to correct.

I record EU (Croatia) programmes with mpeg2 DVB-T SD 25Hz and h265 DVB-T2 FullHD/HD 50 fps. It seems to me only these files create problems. Any other fps seems to work fine.

I tried many versions, all possible settings, several reinstalls over time, nothing helped.

When programmes are changed, sound sometimes dissapear (none). When I return to that programme, sound is usually there. Sometimes, recordings have no sound if I start them from any mid point. If I play them from start, sound is OK. Sometimes several changes of LiveTV programmes simply hang up entire RPi. It seems to me problem is related to TVh, and Kodi is quite quick to hang in any day of the week, anyway, should aynthin go wrong (bad signal, no mounted disk dissappeared...) .

Sounds to me here is a continuous sound problem at RPi4 over all versions I there were