RPi4 analogue sound output not working usably

• RPi4 with LE 9.2.5. When I connect analogue AV cable, the sound is useless. I can hear it somewhat but it is stuttering, words can not be understood at all. So, it is not that there is no sound, something can be heard but is unrecognizable.

I added the following in the config.txt

Code
    sdtv_mode=2
    enable_tvout=1

At the same time, the picture h.265 FullHD video is skipping over like it is being read off from a slow source (it is being received from a DVB-T2 USB tuner local on this same RPi using TVh).

When I select (using the menus) audio output HDMI only, I can still hear some very muted sounds from the analogue out! When I put sound output to Analogue only, words are somewhat more recognizable but again not normal. Combined HDMI and analogue out is somewhere middle bad in between. All three settings give out some mostly unrecognizable, slow motion and distorted low volume sound to the analog out and all three are different.

adding audio_pwm_mode=1 enabled analogue sound to work. Usable, but not 100% normal. There are small hiccups with the sound every 10-15 seconds and the sound is a bit ahead. DVB-T2 FullHD h265 stream picture is not skipping any more!

To test: let the sound out both to the HDMI and analogue and verify sound works over the analog connector. Then, add to the config.txt the above two lines and reboot. Play something - no analog sound, just some robotic ghost noise.