Raspberry Pi TV hat - no channels

• Hi,

I am trying to set up my Pi TV Hat (LibreELEC and TVheadend) to receive live TV in the UK. I followed the instructions on the pihut website but despite several attempts, I can't seem to get any channels.

I have tried changing to the alternative transmitter and using a different antenna (I have a roof antenna which works fine with my freeview tuner), but still getting the same result. When scanning, it returns 8 muxes and 0 services.

I don't know if I am missing something and would appreciate any help.

Many thanks. :)

• Hi,

I am trying to set up my Pi TV Hat (LibreELEC and TVheadend) to receive live TV in the UK. I followed the instructions on the pihut website but despite several attempts, I can't seem to get any channels.

I have tried changing to the alternative transmitter and using a different antenna (I have a roof antenna which works fine with my freeview tuner), but still getting the same result. When scanning, it returns 8 muxes and 0 services.

I don't know if I am missing something and would appreciate any help.

Many thanks. :)

Probably you are missing something simple..check settings in configuration-dvb inputs-tv adaptors-sony cxd2880 #0...make sure its enabled and network set to dvbt network..initial scan enabled and restart...it should start scanning on startup...and show services...then map what you want..

• Probably you are missing something simple..check settings in configuration-dvb inputs-tv adaptors-sony cxd2880 #0...make sure its enabled and network set to dvbt network..initial scan enabled and restart...it should start scanning on startup...and show services...then map what you want..

Thanks, I'll double check the settings to make sure everything is enabled.