continuity counter errors on 2 different TV cards.

• short update from me:

This morning everything was turned off in terms of power (fuses)

in the PC with the Hauppauge Tv card and an Ubuntu hard drive clamped into it.

Result: disruptions .... p.s. The neighbor telephoned a few times, which roughly corresponds to the disruptions.

Then conversion of the PC with the Hauppauge Tv card with LibreELEC hard drive and the changes (tips from you .. comskip, tagged with metadata).

Result: ran flawlessly without problems from switching on 13:59 to 15:56 without errors = 2 hours,

then I guess it is set in Kodi at PVR & TV settings timer updates = 120min. That was the error.:!:

but:

16:16 Error. Some neighbor came home talking or telephoning and I was outside for a short time. The terrace opens the door, did any interference signals come in ???

I'm getting stupid ... (aluminum hat ...)=O

then bum, bum, bum ....

Error at:

16:39, 16: 42,16: 47,17: 01,17: 05 and 17:12

errors occur every ~ 5-6 minutes.

the TV program in the time at ARD HD:

13:00Pfarrer Braun

14:30Hotel Heidelberg

16:00W wie wissen

16:30Deutschland -Reportage

17:00Tagesschau

17:10Brisant

none of this is fun anymore.<X

first another antenna cable must be found.

then look again whether something has changed.

if that still doesn't work, the cable man should come again.

p.s. : he was there maybe 20 minutes, put his measuring device into the antenna socket and that's it ... a long-term test would be better.

regards

• or some people came Home and Put their TV's on and there are too many people on the Same Chain.

Had this issue 10 years ago at a Friends House because He attached 3 TV's on the Same Line without an amp Just with T-connectors and He removed the terminator. As soon as the 2nd TV was running the HTPC Had continue Errors.

Regards

Nicolas