Movies/Pics play together as in VLC?

• Hello Leutz,

LiebreELEC (official): 9.2.3 (kernel: Linux 4.19.122)

How is it intended to watch videos and photos together as a slideshow (as it is possible in the VLC player)?

How can I add photos that I have copied to Playlists -> Mixed with the Filemanager (or where can I copy with the FileManager local so that Adding Pictures can find the folder afterwards?)

Where do I generally copy in the OS tree with FileManager Vids / Pics so that it can be found by the library-> add program?

Why, if only photos are slideshowed, can't you go to the next photo with one click? In fact you cannot infuence the slideshow of the pictures at all.

:?:

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards

Edited 2 times, last by protu: Translate into english (August 6, 2020 at 12:13 PM).

• Language purists would disagree on that...hehe.

Have you tried using smart playlists? I thought you can combine photos and videos.
    (I never use playlists myself).

I dont want to use playlists at all (Besides I dont know what smart playlists are).

My goal is to play videos and pictures one after another, like VLC on a PC for example. But in order not to loose all my questions, I would cite them again below:

LiebreELEC (official): 9.2.3 (kernel: Linux 4.19.122)

How is it intended to watch videos and photos together as a slideshow (as it is possible in the VLC player)?

How can I add photos that I have copied to Playlists -> Mixed with the Filemanager (or where can I copy with the FileManager local so that Adding Pictures can find the folder afterwards?)

Where do I generally copy in the OS tree with FileManager Vids / Pics so that it can be found by the library-> add program?

Why, if only photos are slideshowed, can't you go to the next photo with one click? In fact you cannot infuence the slideshow of the pictures at all