Problem adding usb drive

• Hi Everyone I have just setup my first Raspberry Pi 4 with Libreelec. All went easy except when I try to add my usb drive to library I always get the message on the main screen that my library is empty. Steps I've taken are Adding the usb folder as a source in File manager. It shows up as a source.

Back on home page Tv Shows state my library is empty. I have highlighted TV Shows and then clicked on Enter File section then I can see the folder I setup in file manager and when i click on it it opens and I can see my TV Folder but back at main screen TV Shows still report library as empty.

I have tried right clicking on TV Show folder on usb drive and selecting scan to library - it asks to enter the TV Show name and when I do and then click OK it returns me back to enter the tv show name as if the name i am choosing is not acceptable.

I am calling it TV - i am stumped as to why my library is stating its empty. If I use my NAS everything works ok - its just with the usb drive. Its 8 Gig with 3 files approx 200mb each file. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Gary

• Please provide a full debug log.

How to post a log (wiki)

1. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
    2. Restart Kodi
    3. Replicate the problem
    4. Generate a log URL (do not post/upload logs to the forum)

use "Settings > LibreELEC > System > Paste system logs" or run "pastekodi" over SSH, then post the URL link
  • Hi Klojum - Sorry - didn't realize the 2 forums were connected. Will only post here now. Is this the required link -

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thank you