New SBC.....

• Hello,

I don't know if I am in the right place but here it is

It's been a year since I last came to the LibreELEC forum because my pc went to windows 10 and there were file sharing problems (which are resolved now). I had used Kodi in the meantime by pc> ... hdmi cable ...> ... Tv. The quality of the screen image was not very good. So I used my Rpi 3b again and reinstalled Kodi 18.7.1 (Linux Kernel 4.19.x) and it works but I have a new Tv (Lg 55sm9500pla) and there it becomes a problem!

I followed some discussions on the forum and also look to buy a new SBC. So this is where it gets funny ...

Tomorrow I will receive my new SBC which is (ouch ouch ouch not on my head) an Odroid N2.

I absolutely want to continue using LibreELEC and I could see that the subject is quite hot. That is why I would like to ask a question.

Is it still planned to develop a stable version for this model? (I have already downloaded the nightly img.z for N2) I'll see how it works tomorrow.

Thank you (maybe Chewitt) or anyone else who would like to inform me.

See you later;)

PITCHER

• Hi,

I was "afraid" to get that answer. Prob is that it is 2 weeks that i switch all the time between LE and CE forums and i have to say that i am a little bit lost .

I have found that many users are constantly talking about Android and frankly I do not intend to use it. Why ? Simply because I never stream and just use my files at the moment.

Also, I'm not used to SSH and scripting, so according to you I could simply "burn" img.z on sd or eMMC and the boot will start as with LibreELEC in recent years ?