Very temperamental passthrough

• Hi all I’m new here and just grabbed my tinkerboard out the S@#T Draw lol, I have loaded the latest Libreelec onto it but I can’t get passthrough to work well I’m guessing DTS-Hd and true-HD isn’t supported anyway due to it working fine in every other OS just not Libreelec,....... anyway the ONLY way I can get DTS and Dolby to work is when I play back a video and within the player I have to select a different resolution, then change back to the previous resolution,

Has anyone else encountered this please and if so how did you solve it

Many thanks

• I used the one direct from LE, 9.2.3 using the ‘usb installer’ or whatever it’s called... I completely forgot about the tinker forums, this board has been siting in a drawer since well over a year ago, but I’ll check that thread now....

The problem I’m having when I select passthrough with even just ‘AC3’ enabled is a high static noise...

But the strange thing is when I open the OSD and click on resolution and click on say 50hz and then back to 60hz low and behold I have sound and my receiver reads ‘DOLBY DIGITAL’

I don’t know if this has anything to do with it but in system settings under audio output it says ‘ALSA HDMI,LG TV..........but everywhere I’ve looked it says it should be reading ‘ALSA HDMI, (name of reciever) if that makes sense