Libreelec on Intel NUC BXNUC10I3FNH2 (I3-10110U / Intel UHD Graphics) - and TVMosaic

• Hi, new on the forum but hoping for your help. I have newly purchased NUC BXNUC10I3FNH2 which (unfortunately) has the newest Intel UHD graphics. The newest release 9.2.3 of LibreELEC hands out XORG failure on boot - unable to recognize my graphics.

This however, after some google work, was fixable by turning to the nightly releases (9.80). Works like a charm on playing movies and such - but my TV setup based on DVBLink/TVMosaic - does not. If I manually install the addon by searching it - enter my server information and turn on the additional information inside the addon I am able to se it connect to my server, retrieve the 77 channels. But on the main screeen there is no TV menu at all.

After some further testing (I'm using the good old Confluence skin) I turned to default skin - where the TV section is listed but hangs at 'PVR Manager starting' or something like that.

TVMosaic client is version 7.0.0.1 - tried to manually add older versions but all failed to install.

What I'm hoping is that someone out there is with a similar setup and has a solution for either making the TVMosaic client work on 9.80 or some way of injecting the correct intel graphics drivers into the 9.2.3.

• Official Post

I have newly purchased NUC BXNUC10I3FNH2 which (unfortunately) has the newest Intel UHD graphics.

For now you could try the latest nightly build from Milhouse on the Kodi forum. Try SSH-ing into your NUC, and paste this .tar file below in the .update folder:

Code
    cd .update
    wget http://milhouse.libreelec.tv/builds/master/Generic/LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-9.80-Milhouse-20200626135925-%230626-gcc6e86c.tar
  • For now you could try the latest nightly build from Milhouse on the Kodi forum. Try SSH-ing into your NUC, and paste this .tar file below in the .update folder:

Code
    cd .update
    wget http://milhouse.libreelec.tv/builds/master/Generic/LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-9.80-Milhouse-20200626135925-%230626-gcc6e86c.tar

Hi, thanks for your quick response. I forgot to mention in original post that the latest milhouse has been tested also (i simply samba copied to update and rebooted). Being a 9.80 release there is no problem with graphics - but TVMosaic addon fails to load here as well.