Pi 3 pi tvhat tvheadend offline config help

• Hiya I'm not new to the pi but I'm brand new to LE and using a TV hat. I have it all configured and running no problem on my house rooftop antenna. I intend to use the pi on trips with battery and portable antenna,

I just followed the pihut tutorial seemed straight forward, however I will have no network while on trips and would like to be able to use the tuner, and I have discovered if I unplug the ethernet, it just won't work message displayed "TV headend htsp client server unreachable" ? I see a few posts about this and configuring IP to 127.0.0.1 hasn't worked for me, can anyone help please

• Hiya I'm not new to the pi but I'm brand new to LE and using a TV hat. I have it all configured and running no problem on my house rooftop antenna. I intend to use the pi on trips with battery and portable antenna,

I just followed the pihut tutorial seemed straight forward, however I will have no network while on trips and would like to be able to use the tuner, and I have discovered if I unplug the ethernet, it just won't work message displayed "TV headend htsp client server unreachable" ? I see a few posts about this and configuring IP to 127.0.0.1 hasn't worked for me, can anyone help plWh

What are you watching it on?Is the monitor connected to the same RPi?

If you want to view your TV while out on a tablet or phone just leave your rpi at home and use it as server..then you stream from it..