Rpi4 Librelec tv shows scraping working but movies not showing icons

• My rpi4 Libreelec is showing my TV Shows Icons and content, but not my Movies Icons. After updating my QNAP Server login information and downloading the Library Node Editor Add-on, my TV Shows shows Icons, etc.

• Official Post
    Please provide a full debug log.

How to post a log (wiki)

1. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
    2. Restart Kodi
    3. Replicate the problem
    4. Generate a log URL (do not post/upload logs to the forum)

use "Settings > LibreELEC > System > Paste system logs" or run "pastekodi" over SSH, then post the URL link
  • Thank you Chewitt for your offer to help, but I got past the issue.

I went to Movies Icon, right clicked and scanned for Content. It started searching through files (displayed in upper right corner), and then it stopped and gave error: "Unable to connect to remote server". I tried changing Movies Content from Movies (Database) to the local file (.ngo?). This scan did not work either.

Then, I realized I need to fix server connection for Movies Icon content (even though it works perfectly for TV Shows) to the Movies Database which is set to content=Movies. Therefore, I fixed it by doing the steps below:

1) Under Media Sources ->Multimedia Icon, right-clicked on Mediacenter Icon and set source to my Qnap Server. My username is not "admin", therefore I changed the username to my username, entered my QNAP Server Password, and clicked the button to remember this connection. I remembered getting an "Unknown Workgroup" error earlier, therefore I think I fixed my workgroup name here also (but I can't remember positively).

2) Next, under Media Sources-> Movies Icon, I right-clicked on the icon and set Content back to Movies (Movies Database) and rebooted to trigger Content Scan.

This time, the scraping of the Movies worked! My movies show the icons now. Before, my Movies Folder showed only the movie filenames, but not the icons, etc from scraping. Before the fix, I could watch the movies, but I could not see all of the scraping information which I can see now.